Welcome to FrontReads Quick Start Guide
I’m a teacher and I need to set up my class:
- Go to www.partner.frontread.co.uk
- Type in the username and password that has been e-mailed to you.
- To create an entire group of users, select the button at the top called “Create group from spreadsheet.”
- If you would rather create an empty group and create users one by one using the FrontRead partner program – push the button at the top called “Create new group.”
- Click on the name of your group to enter the group and either start creating users by clicking the button at the top labeled “Create new user,” or get an overview of the class you just imported from your spreadsheet.
- Your class is ready to begin FrontRead – return to the partner webpage to follow their progress and see their results.
- Download our Quick Guide to Teaching here, If you need tips on how to plan your courses.
Four simple steps to start your training:
- Go to our website www.frontread.com and click on the link “My FrontRead” at the top of the page.or find us on your iPads App Store.
- Type in your username and password – and click “login.”
- Watch the introduction and select the start test. Read at your normal pace. This determines your starting point for the rest of the course. Only read the text once. You don’t need a perfect score now – it is training and not an exam.
- Once you have your reading pace, select level 1 and do the exercises one by one. Remember to be ambitious – increase/decrease the exposure time until you can get between 6-8 correct answers. This is the optimal challenge level for you to learn at. If you can get 10 out 10 correct at the maximum challenge level that is just fine – the exercises will increase in difficulty as you progress in levels and you are off to a strong start.